Thank you for your interest in Clifton Christian Academy (CCA) as a school for your child. CCA is a part of a much wider global Adventist education system with almost 7000 schools worldwide.
CCA is a small Christian school where your child will be in a multi-grade classroom with a relax and welcoming family atmosphere. Multi-grade classroom support the social and emotional development of students. Behavior problems are minimized because older children know the rules and can model for younger children. Children learn to get alone with others of various ages.
Multi-grade classrooms also support children's academic development. The wide range of skills and abilities in multi-grade classroom necessitates a more individualized approach to education. The curriculum is open-ended and adaptable. Children develop skills according to their own pace and timing, Each child learns without measuring themselves against other students of their own age. In this environment it is easy for the teachers to meet either the remedial or accelerated needs of individual children, and the teacher-to-student ratio is excellent.
Reading is generally taught in two to three different groups while writing is often taught to the whole class at once, with different expectations for different ages. For instance, everyone may write on the same topic, with 1st graders writing a few words or sentences and drawing a picture, while 2nd graders write a paragraph or two.
Math is the only class taught by grade level because skills must be taught more sequentially than other subjects. In the lower grade classroom, your child would be privileged to have two teachers working together at all times to ensure each child receives maximum individualized attention.
CCA also has a higher computer-to-child ratio than most elementary schools, public or private. This means that form the start, your child will maximum opportunity for daily computer use in the classroom.
Before and after care may be available. Please call the school office for more information. (513)753-1255.
· Build Positive Character Traits
· Challenge each student to work at his or her optimal
· Inspire higher expectations from grades K-6
· Educate the whole child- mind, body and spirit
· Quality Education in a Christian Environment
· School hours Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
· School breakfast and lunches are provided and are paid for on a weekly basis
· Take children n Field Trips throughout the tri-state area.
· Holds events such as Spelling Bee, Music Festival, spirit Week, Parent Night, Science Fair, Track and Field Day
· We participate in the Ed-Choice Scholarship Program
· Tuition is $6,500 a year, (Grades K-5)made payable in 10 monthly payments of $650 and $7000 per year for grades: 6-8
We do offer Financial Aid to those who request it and qualify for it